- To promote, encourage and conduct all cultural and social activities.
- To Impart Education and to promote all cultural, literary, sports and other social activities.
- To help the deserving Students in all fields of education.
- To promote Secular Education.
- To honour distinguished Institutions or Persons for their work in the
diverse fields of life.
- To render medical aid to needy and deserving persons.
- To promote and / or participate in the Cultural, Social and Educational programmes and activities as approved by the Government, semi – government, or statutory Bodies; or launched by other private institutions or persons conducive to the furtherance of the Objectives of the Centre as deemed fit by the Managing Committee.
- To Organise and / or Participate, in India or Abroad, various activities conducive to the furtherance of the Objectives of the Centre and to
depute Centre’s Representatives for such activities as deemed fit by the Managing Committee.
- To promote, produce or undertake Cultural and Educational Publications like Books, Slides, Audio and Videocassettes, Compact Discs, MP3s, digital media and any such advanced media coming into vogue from time to time – for presentations, record, archives, distribution, donation to the educational institutes & deserving individuals or for sale for collection of funds.
- To help deserving persons for Education in India and Abroad by way of giving either non-refundable & /or loan scholarships as per the merits of the case and as deemed fit by the Managing Committee.
- To utilise Surplus funds, which may be generated through the Centre’s activities, for the Objects and Activities of the Centre as deemed fit by the Managing Committee.
- To acquire properties (such as Open lands, constructed premises,TDR, FSI, Rights in the Lands, Amalgamation Rights etc.), and to Construct, Hire, Maintain, Manage, Control & / or dispose of Movable & / or Immovable property for various activities conducive to the furtherance of the Aims and Objectives of the Centre as deemed fit by the Managing Committee
- To undertake or encourage any other lawful activity for collection of funds, which may be conducive to the promotion of any or all of the objects of the Centre, as mentioned above.
- To acquire funds by way of grants, donations, royalties, fees, rent received from centre’s properties or such suitable legal means, or to borrow loans on the security of the Center’s property or otherwise in order to carry out effectively the aims and objects of the Centre, with the prior sanction of the Charity Commissioner wherever required.
Note: The Centre shall not participate in any political activity.